Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Guttersnipe? Check.

So Fallafel Bill wants San Francisco blown up. He wants Al Qaeda to kill every man, woman, and child living in San Francisco, and he wants my luxury top floor 1100 square foot condo with a view of the City by the Bay, my home away from home that is across from the Mark Hopkins Hotel and kitty-corner to The Fairmont Hotel, the one place on this planet nearest and dearest to my heart, blown to bits.
O’Reilly said “if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we’re not going to do anything about it. We’re going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco.”

Now Fallafel Bill sez that far-left internet "smear" sites operated by guttersnipes who have the audacity to repeat his hate-speech will be going on a black-list he's establishing on billorielly.com (no linky for you, cocksucker).

We guttersnipes are going on Bill's big bad scary list.

Pick me, pick me!

Update: Taking a que from Hunter at Kos, here's the email I sent to Fallawful:
Dear Bill O'Reilly: Please oh pretty please put me on your Enemies List. It's "Capitola Banta" bitches!

Why do I want to be on your list? Because I think it'd be great for the GWOT if you had broken fluorescent lights shoved up your ass. USA! USA! USA!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home