Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Donald Rumsfeld Is Batshit Crazy

Seriously. The Pentagon's No. 1 man is certifiably insane.

According to Rumsfailed, the Gitmo prisoners aren't on a hunger strike, they're on a diet.
"There are a number of people who go on a diet where they don't eat for a period and then go off of it at some point. And then they rotate and other people do that."

And his role in TreasonGate? Why, it's just like the kids' card game Go Fish.
"How would I know if I ever spoke about it with the vice president over five years?" Rusmfeld said at a Pentagon press conference Tuesday. "I don't recall speaking with him about it, and I don't recall the department being involved. Is it possible? I mean, my goodness, that's -- that question is such a -- it's -- what is that game? Fish. Give me all your sevens or something. I mean, that's not for me."

See what I mean? Batshitfuckinginsano.

Someone, please, get the hook!

1 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger Jeff Huber said...

He has that unique madness that comes with unlimited power.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home