Wednesday, September 28, 2005

El Presidente!

Yes. It happened. The employee buy-out occured and I'm now a business owner with all the bells and whistles and headaches associated therewith. Woohoo!

This is the first time today that I've had to surf the Internets and what did I see the moment Yahoo's homepage popped up?

TOM DELAY'S BEEN INDICTED!!!!

Man, that felt good to write. May that fucking bastard be found guilty so his sorry ass can rot in prison, when it isn't being loved by a bigger, stronger inmate.

Rants may be a bit sporadic around here, but as always, I appreciate everyone who drops by and shouts out -- or lurks (I know you're out there), and hope that you'll continue to visit as I get my wits about me during this transitional period.

You, Dear Reader, are the bestest!

4 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Marked Hoosier said...

Congrats! Since you are a business owner, can I borrow five bucks?

Heh :D

And DeLay gets charged too, isn't it a lucky day?

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Jeff Huber said...

I thought the Delay story would make your day.

And congrats on becoming a no-fooling capitalist!

Jeff

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Capitola said...

Thank you both!

Mark, i'd give you the five bucks but within hours of 'taking charge' i'm in the hole $1900. ouch.

Jeff, yes, the Delay story made my day! When/if Karl Rove's in handcuffs, i'll be absofuckinglutely giddy :-)

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger MCA said...

Italienisch lernenPhen375 Reviews

 

Post a Comment

<< Home