Monday, August 15, 2005

Too Big For His Bi'atches?

I read DailyKos every day, often several times a day and I'd be willing to pay for its content, but this bloviating from the uber Blogger himself about having to click through ads instead of paying for content sez Kos knows the internets and blogging but his biz head needs an attitude adjustment:

It used to be the Daou Report, but I've stopped checking it out once it got hidden behind Salon's pay wall. I have better things to do than sit through a long boring ad to get one of Salon's day passes.
Yeah, mustn't support independent zines or good writing and insightful articles because they aren't FREE.

I'll remind myself of Kos's cheapness when his book hits the shelves and he's hoping to earn out his advance.

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Jeff Huber said...

Koz's book won't be free?

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Capitola said...

Yeah, right.

It boggles the mind some things ... Kos spent probably three minutes writing that stupid post about wasting his precious time when he certainly took longer wasting his time with that post than the length of the click-thru ad offending him.

Sheesh!

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Bob Sakowski said...

It was rather out of character for him, eh? I expect that from a wingnut blogger but from one on the Left, arguably the most well known?

Say it ain't so, Kos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home