Thursday, August 18, 2005

I Gaggle So You Don't Have To

Your and my tax dollars at work.

"I don't have anything for you..."

"I don't have an update"

"I have nothing to add from before "

"He's listened to their -- to views of people like Ms. Sheehan and he respects them, but he disagrees."

"I don't know anything about -- that's the first I've heard of that "

"I'll have to check into that. I don't know. "

"...he has met with her before and there's no change in the schedule "

"I don't know. "

"I don't have anything for you beyond that. "

"I saw the news reports on that, but I haven't -- I have to get back to you on it. "

"I don't know. "

"I don't think so."

"I don't know. "

"I don't have an update for you on that. Okay? "

"Q Can you give us an update on recreation?
MS. PERINO: I'll work on it."


Say nothing do nothing. Status quo. Stay the course. blah blah blah

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Drunken Proletariat said...

I'm glad that you do the gagglin', cause I don't have time to.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger ScottW said...

Man ohhhhhh man,
She makes Scotty look like a wealth of information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home