Friday, August 19, 2005

Ew

Normally Michael Jackson gossip is off my radar as celebrity what-have-yous aren't my thang, but this I did not know:

"Up close, Michael Jackson's appearance is amazing. He wears a black pageboy wig, and his face is caked with white makeup, which conceals a prosthesis that serves as the tip of his nose. One person, who has seen him without the device, says he resembles a mummy with nostril holes."

Yikes! His "nose" -- that thing on his face that looks too small and odd and misshapen -- is in fact a prosthetic device? What butcher of a doctor would continue to carve on a guy's face until parts go missing? Sick.

And sad.

5 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger ScottW said...

The kind that is getting a lot of cake from a black self loathing lunatic obsessed with being white.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Capitola said...

You said it, ScottW. But sheesh, one would think there'd be AMA oversight when a doctor performs repeated surgeries on a known! self-loathing lunatic.

The man-boy-wacko-jack's nose is GONE. Two-holes in his face like a skull. That's. fucked. up.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger ScottW said...

One man's fucked up nose is another man's wet dream...

I knew this guy a while ago that had two threaded sockets put into his skull. Why ?? So he could screw a variety of fashion items. His favorites, two studs that made him look like Frankenstein & the two long rods that man him look like a Martian.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Capitola said...

Are you teasing me?

If not, that is the weirdest thing I've ever heard!

If so, I'd like to see him try and board an airplane -- good luck explaining those threaded screw thingys to security :-)

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger ScottW said...

I was serious. He was tweaked, but honestly, it was pretty cool. The girlies definitely loved it.

You know like 20 years ago all this piercing stuff was way out, now almost every girl I data has something crazy pierced and I totally dig it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home