Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The Gaggle Won't Let Go

Scotty's gettin' grilled again today. Can't wait for the transcript? The Gaggle's being live-blogged at Kos. One of the first questions:
"Is it true that Karl Rove was the first person to leak John Roberts' nomination to the press yesterday?"
heh. I wonder...can a White House Press Secretary perform his duties without the respect of his peers? And if so, for how long? Me thinks Scotty may be itichin' to spend more time with his family, real soon.

Update: Wow! That was fast. It's already over. The shortest Gaggle ever?

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Jeff Huber said...

Rove me over
In the clover
Rove me over
Lay me down
And do it again.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger ScottW said...

the funniest thing I have read this week. Nioe quote.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home