Sunday, July 24, 2005

Fuck You McCain

AmericaBlog documents the atrocity that is John McCain on ABC's This Week as Stephanopoulos reads "the text of the Classified Information NonDisclosure Agreement that White House employees are required to sign:"
"I have been advised that any breach of this Agreement may result in the termination of any security clearance I hold; removal from any position of special confidence and trust requiring such clearances; or the termination of my employment..."

Stephanopoulos: Do you believe that this agreement should be abided by?

McCain: I do, but that also implies that someone knowingly revealed...

Stephanopoulos: This covers negligent disclosures

McCain: Again I don't know what the definition of "negligent" is.

Just when you think someone can't get any lower -- morally, ethically... McCain's so willing to put Party over Country that he'll admit he doesn't know what "negligent" means. And people are supposed to believe that? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger tas said...

Fuck McCain. Closet liberal my ass. Time and time again, this man sticks to Bush like a horny dog humping the leg of an innocent bystander. He has absolutely no morals of ethics. He's simply a fucking whore selling out for his job, without a single principle left to stand on. Fuck him. I'm so sick of this asshole.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Capitola said...

Indeed. Fuck John McCain. Time and again the man shows his ass (I'll never get the image of him humping legs of passersby thanksverymuch!) He IS a fucking whore sellout. How he could go before a national audience and tow the party line is beyond me. Seriously! What a travesty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home