Friday, July 08, 2005

"The Check Is In The Mail"

"I won't come in your mouth."

"Trust me."

US will not attack North Korea. US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice

"It was important to state what we consider to be a statement of fact that the United States considers North Korea a sovereign state -- after all, the North Koreans are members of the UN and (have) held negotiations along with other sovereign states," she said.
Pssssssst. Condi. Yeah, over here. Um....didn't Donald Rumsfeld hold negotiations with Sadaam a while back? Yes, yes he did. Why I remember that infamous picture of the two men smiling, shaking hands. Don't you? And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Iraq a sovereign state too?

Bitch.

1 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Jeff Huber said...

I guess it depends what your definition of "is sovreign" is.

Jeff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home