Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Action Alert!

Show Turd Blossom some love.
ATTENTION TRUE PATRIOTS: Once again, the hateful Democratic attack machine has shifted into high gear, intent on abusing facts and iron-clad evidence to turn Americans against beloved Presidential pal and über-patriot, Karl Rove. You can do your part to soften the trauma of this travesty by sending Karl a personalized e-mail of support and understanding. Simply click the link below to tell Karl how you're positive that he's INNOCENT – and even if he had, say, determined that compromising our nation's security by outing some globe-trotting bitch in a power suit whose farts stink like foie gras and martinis just to even a petty score, well then good on him, buster!
Not sure DWD is with the program:
Here's an idea for support: take your middle finger. Shove it all the way up your asshole. Spin madly.

heh.

Blonde nod to the sweaty lunk.

5 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Jeff Huber said...

"Attention True Patriots."

Oh. My. God.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Musmanno said...

That site is hilarious.

But I'm going to predict that the Dems may have reacted a bit early here (and I would have to count myself the same, since I said the other day I think Rove should be fired).

I'm starting to think the case against Rove isn't all its cracked up to be. Should have a detailed analysis as to why I think that on my blog in the next day or so. I'm still putting some pieces together.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Capitola said...

Hi Jeff and Scott--

That site *is* too funny. That email... some folks are so danged clever!

Holden, at First-draft.com sums up RoveGate: "What Rove's defenders, the White House, and Rove himself do not yet realize is this drama will unfold in a court of law, not on Fox News."

(Not that you're a Rove defender, Scott, I know you've called for him to resign because while what he did may not be illegal, it was definitely sleazy behavior for a President's right hand man).

Stonewally, attacking the messenger, outright lying (Ken Mehlman), the constant spin, isn't going to work -- not this time. The press corps is pissed. They were lied to -- straight out lied to! Lying's what turned them against Clinton. And McClellan's lies are turning the press against Team Bush.

There's one other thing that I think Rove's defenders are forgetting: Rove outed a spook.

What goes around, comes around.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Capitola said...

Stonewally?

Sheesh. I. Need. Coffee!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Musmanno said...

Hey Cap:

I know you're going to hate me now (don't hate me!) but I back off the whole resignation thing that I previously based on his political dirty trick to get at Wilson. I'm not convinced that's what it was anymore, for reasons posted at my blog. I'm not convinced that it WASN'T that, either, I'm sort of in "who the hell knows" land.

btw - ever hear any Ani diFranco? Because if not I have a CD for you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home