Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Draft Jenna; NotJenna too.

Today's Gaggle "Question of the Day" :
Q Is the President concerned about the recruitment being down in his home country, he can't get -- you know, some day you may give a war and no one will come? And, also, the second part of the question, is there any member of the Bush clan who is in the military service now, that you know of?

MR. McCLELLAN: I'd have to go check; that's a pretty large clan, as you --

Q Would you do that?

MR. McCLELLAN: -- as you referred to. In terms of -- and certainly there are members of the family that have served and served very admirably in the Armed Forces.

Q I'm not talking about the past, I'm talking about now.
More like that, please.

8 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger tas said...

I'd like it if NotJenna was drafted into my lap...

[/perverted pig]

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Jeff Huber said...

Why limit the question to the Bush family? How about the Cheney family, and the Rumsfeld family, and the Wolfowitz family, and the Perle family, and the Kristol family, and the Frist family, and the Bolton family, and the Lott family...

Let's get the skinny on every one of the bastards in congress and the executive branch who pushed for this war. Let's check out the original members of the PNAC (Pioneers of the Next American Catastrophe).

Let's check out every one of the rich, connected bastards who cooked up this Iraq scheme and let our kids fight it and let us pay for it.

Jeff

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Jeff Huber said...

And before I forget:

"...there are members of the family that have served and served very admirably in the Armed Forces."

Dubya sure as hell isn't one of them.

Jeff

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Capitola said...

no doubt scottie was referring to HWBush; they gotta trot him out when jr. doesn't measure up.

i really hope the press gagglers doen't let up on this question. it really cuts to the bone.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Capitola said...

hey tas,

yeah, if i were a guy, i'd think notJenna was hotter than realJenna -- realJenna looks, to me, exactly like her dad. Sure, she's blonde and built, but that face! Run! Same eyes, same smirk. There's not enough vodka, ya know what I mean?

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Jeff Huber said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger tas said...

Cap, I think my preference for NotJenna also stems from the face. Jenna just seems to have this blank look on her face 24/7, whereas NotJenna gives off an aura of intelligence.

Though, after hearing both of them speak at the RNC, I have to say that I lost my crush right then and there.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Jeff Huber said...

Boy, did was that post I put up ever idiotic and incoherent.

My point is that I don't find these people attractive, and that his little to do with their physical appearances.

Yeah, that's more what I meant.

Jeff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home