Thursday, June 09, 2005

Congressional Mojo

Conyers is going global:

...on Thursday, a week from today, I will be holding a hearing with my Democratic colleagues to begin to hear evidence about the DSM. We will have a number of witnesses, including Joe Wilson, who frequent readers here already know is a WMD expert and former Ambassador; Ray McGovern, a 27-year CIA analyst; Cindy Sheehan, whose son was killed in Iraq; and John Bonifaz, a renowned Constitutional attorney. At the conclusion of the hearing, we will go to Lafayette Park and I will personally deliver your signatures to the White House.

This hearing is just one step in an investigation that I am commencing that will literally span the Atlantic. I am in touch with British officials and former U.S. intelligence officials and I am determined to get to the truth.

300,000 signatures to the Congressman's letter in 2 weeks. And mine's one of them.

Impeach, Bitches!

3 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Jeff Huber said...

Impeaches and cream.

SOB Dubya deserves tar, feathers and rails.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Jeff Huber said...

PS

"SOB" stands for "son of Bush." Wouldn't want anyone to think I'm being disrespectful of our commander in chief.

;-)

Jeff

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Capitola said...

"Impeaches and cream."

Heh. You so clever.

Have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home