Friday, June 17, 2005

Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing, Baby

Yesterday I main-lined the live-blogging of the DSM Hearing at dailyKos, was riveted ... refresh, refresh, refresh! It was so good, I needed a cigarette.

Right this moment the Hearing is on C-SPAN 2, and Mr. Bonifaz is laying down the SMACK! BANG! POW! High crimes. Treason. Impeach. Impeach. He's laying out the case for Impeachment. Indeed he is. Clearly. Factually. Powerfully. I want to Cannonize him. At the very least.

And now there's this.

It's happening.

I look forward to The End of an Error.

But I dread the fall out.

4 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Drunken Proletariat said...

I hope that you are right. I read the link. It's gonna be tough for those fuckers who wanted war to admit that they were wrong. Not kinda wrong. They were absolutely, totally, unjustifiably in error about the killing of all those people. About the sending American citizens to fight and die for nothing

again...

Why do some people love war so much?

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Jeff Huber said...

DP,

In this case, it's because they never fought in one.

Jeff

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Capitola said...

Hi DP! How goes it up North?

That really is the heart of it, Jeff. The people hell bent on this blood bath never fought in one.

That's why I remain so very disappointed in Colin Powell. He's been there done that and I understand soldier loyalty to the Commander in Chief, but of him, with Iraq, I expected honor over orders. Boy, was I wrong.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Musmanno said...

I don't disagree with any of you, but impeachment will never happen. Even pursuing it will be a mega-waste of tax dollars. If the makeup of Congress doesn't change radically in 2006 there will be no impeachment (and so far proof of grounds for one hasn't materizalized). Also, the last thing we need is to get into some idiotic tit-for-tat where both parties (and they're both just lame enough to do this) start impeaching the other person every chance they get.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home