Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Kicking and Screaming

No, I'm not talking about a movie by the same name, I'm talking about the desire to mainline political crack. Having been blissfully away from the teevee and the Internets for four days, catching up on world events is hard, hard work. So much material to blog, so little time to do it.

I fell into the Daou Report and spent several hours reading the latest from the left, right, and center wonks. After that I browsed the Usual Suspects (see sidebar) and voila, Tuesday's newsday is nearly half over, and I haven't even donned my hazmat suit and surfed Freeperville! always a good source for the absurd.

Speaking of absurd....There's a two-syllable word we haven't heard Preznit Batshit Crazy mutter until today, when Amnesty International laid the smackdown upside his noggin.

What else, what else.... oh yes, cyberpal Jeff Huber got a shout out by ARIANNA HUFFINGTON! Deep Throat's out. Steve Gilliard gets warm and fuzzy with Chickenhawks:
"fuck you, gutless bitch."

And for a real mind-bender, Fox News admits to bias.

Onward and upward!

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Jeff Huber said...

FOX NEWS biased? Gee. I'll have to rethink my whole web of belief.

Jeff Huber

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Musmanno said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Musmanno said...

Norvell is certainly right about Fox New's bias. Of course, he's also right about BBC (and I could say the same about certain public broadcasting this country that is biased but isn't quite so honest about it).

Honesty all around - how 'bout it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home