Friday, January 07, 2005

It's Ba'aaaaaaaack

My outrage, that is. My he's gotta be fucking kidding me is he crazy?! inner siren everytime I read something Herr Leader sez. He's insane. And no one's gonna do a damn thing about him.

Yes, gone are my days of margaritas poolside and lazying about with the warm sun on my skin, my only concern how big my ass looks in Levis.

My Preznit's a fucking insane lunatic madman freeeeeeak!

President Bush rejected any suggestion today that the Jan. 30 elections in Iraq would do more harm than good. He declared that they would constitute a landmark, not only in American policy toward Iraq but in that country's road to democracy.

"Democracy is hard," Mr. Bush said in a brief question-and-answer session in the White House. "Our own country's had a history of kind of a bumpy road toward democracy."

Referring to the campaign to stabilize Iraq, Mr. Bush said: "I know it's hard, but it's hard for a reason. And the reason it's hard is because there are a handful of folks who fear freedom." [snip]

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Moreover, Brent Scowcroft, who was national security adviser for the first President Bush, said on Thursday that he had grown pessimistic about chances for stability in Iraq. "The Iraqi elections, rather than turning out to be a promising turning point, have the great potential for deepening the conflict," Mr. Scowcroft said in a speech to a public policy group, The Washington Post reported.

Asked whether he shared Mr. Scowcroft's concerns, Mr. Bush replied: "Quite the opposite. I think elections will be such an incredibly hopeful experience for the Iraqi people." [snip]

Yeah, they'll be hopeful all right. IF they go to the polls, they'll be hoping they aren't blown to fucking bits.

"I suspect if you were asking me questions 18 months ago and I said there's going to be elections in Iraq, you would have had trouble containing yourself from laughing out loud at the president," Mr. Bush said.

Memo to Bush: We're only laughing cuz it beats the alternative.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home