Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Give Her A Fucking Break

So today I'm surfin' Tbogg's blogroll, looking for something interesting to read, and by interesting I mean something that I haven't seen a million other places, and I click on HisRoyalSnarkiness' first link, 100 Monkeys Typing -- simply because I like the name -- and I'm led to Libertarian Girl's blog, or rather a post on her blog, wherein she writes about her one night of fucking "a conservative "pro-life" "family values" Christian congressman" and I'm thinking, yeah! this isn't your typical Bush Bashing site of which I'm quite fond of, name names girl! ... and then I get to the comments section, reading a certain Brian Macker, and I'm thinking, what a prickish dolt:


I don't suppose you've ever hear of the phrase "I don't kiss and tell"? There are reasons why people follow that principle. The least of which is that you are not likely to get new dates if you chronicle your prior ones on your blog. At least not with the type of guy you'd want to marry at some point in the future.

Oh, brother! The comments go downhill from there, and that's saying something.

Don't listen to them, LG, (except Skippy, who's pouch-perfect); tell those who poo-pooed your fucking fuck post to fuck off, that you'll fuck who you want, when you want, and blog the shit out of it if you want, it's your fucking house, that they can shove their sanctimonious scoldings straight up their collective asses. I would. Who the fuck are they to judge you? Here's hoping if you do blog your sex life with hypocritical family-values Congressmen who are good in the rack, you land a sweet book deal like Breakup Babe or that ass-fucking beltway lovely Washingtonienne.

Go forth, fornicate. Politicians are fucking us, why not return the favor?

USA! USA! It ain't called the land of opportunity for nuttin', honey.

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Poor_Statue said...

Beautifully said.

Of course I can't get started on this because it always reminds me that the preachiest conservatives are always the ones molesting children or some other nastiness.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Brian Macker said...

Funny, I'm not a conservative. In fact I want prostitution legalized, drugs decriminalized, think abortion is a personal choice, I'm all for legalized suicide, against school prayer, for evolution, and I am a strong atheist. Hardly conservative positions.

I don't see how my comments count as "sanctimonious scoldings". I was just pointing out the consequences that would occur given "her" behavior. You do believe that you suffer the consequences of your behavior, don't you? Perhaps not, if you think you've given good advice in this post.

So what exactly do you think is the wisdom in fucking around and posting a blog about it? I really want to hear your words of wisdom on this. Apparently it's so obvious to you that you don't even need to provide an argument on you side.

Why don't you go read all the comments in context. LG was being a big hipocrite and the post was really just one long putdown of the imaginary fellow "she" slept with.

"Libertarian Girl" was acting like a "prickish dolt" and it turns out there was a reason for it. The "she" was a "he" acting like a lunatic as a spoof.

My advice to "her" was still good advice, whether you recognize it or not.

The question is, if you think it's such a good idea then why aren't you blogging all your promiscuous sexual behavior? I'm sure there are lots of evil republicans out there who would do you.

I have another question. Do you expect others to pay for your abortion and possibly welfare for your kid if you get pregnant? Do you expect others to pick up your medical tab? If you want to pay for your bad behavior yourself then it isn't anyone elses business. The minute you expect others to pay then it's theirs.

I've read your blog and you're just as preachy as the next person. Same goes for you Poor Statue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home