Thursday, December 16, 2004

YT Unplugged

Lucky Me is going on holiday, leaving the reality-based community for no teevee, no internets, warm weather, and margaritas poolside. I'm going to clear my head of politics, work on my novel, spend time with friends and family, and drink liberally. Here's wishing everyone:

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!

Fröhliche Weihnachten und ein glückliches Neues Jahr!

Idah Saidan Wa Sanah Jadidah

Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger tas said...

You're getting sun and shit? Lucky. I wish you a good time and stick my tongue in your general direction. ;>

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Poor_Statue said...

I miss reading your blog.

I hope you're having a wonderful and relaxing vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home