Monday, November 08, 2004

So I'm A Liberal...

and lack morals befitting the bigoted Bushlovin' evangelical debase and I live in a blue state and I drink mocha-lattes with my pinky extended...at least I'm not one of these people:




What is it with Bush supporters and their freaky fallic fascinations?

There's rumors on the internets that leftie bloggers are a dying breed now that we got our asses kicked by 1 percentage point of Americans who the media keeps telling us are better people and deserve better lives, that we're bellybutton lint and should just shut up already and get used to sittin' in the back of the bus where the morally corrupt belong.

To those who would silence me, I say: Fuck. Off. I'm not shuttin' up for nothin'. Bush lies? I blog it. Troops die? I blog it. Jenna barfs JD on non-Jenna? I blog it. Neo-con scandals? I blog it. Evangelicals behave sinfully? Hopefully with pics! I blog it. YT isn't going quietly into the fucking night. I'm here. I'm angry. I'm resolute. I'm looking forward to 2008.

Thankfully, YT isn't alone. Loaded Mouth sez:
Take your "morals" and shove them up your ass.

And Athenae issues her own fuckwa:
I'd like to sleep for a while, and remember not only what I did, but why I did it. The things that are important to me: keeping my brother and sister out of the war, improving our journalism, supporting good candidates, those things are still out there, and I still care about them.

More battle-hardened steely-eyed forward looking, please, and less weepy whiny soul-searching. Fuck it. Let's start again.

Digby hullabaloos too:
It's hard to respect people who are willing dupes year after year and deliver power to a party that is merely using them for electoral gains and has absolutely no intention of delivering on its promises. There's just too much money involved in selling the culture that these people find so objectionable. And the ones who are selling it own the Republican party lock stock and falafel.

Like I said. Schmucks.

So take heart, Dear Reader. Bush will eventually go down in scandal or his dictatorship will end in 2008. Whatever happens, we'll bear witness, and blog the shit out of it.

4 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just need to send all these Christian redneck fuckers to Fallujah where they will be wiped out. Then we will have a better country at home.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1107-02.htm

--armtornoff

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Poor_Statue said...

hey, Capitola-

here, here

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger tas said...

"Fuckwa"... heh.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger MrV said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home