Thursday, November 04, 2004

Multi-Pronged Offensive

As YT does as she is told and rolls along like Old Man River, I decided I needed a cyberbuddy along for the bumpy ride, someone who'll help me through the tough times, er, Bush's second term. Bush has Rove; The Lone Ranger had Tonto; Sponge Bob has Patrick. And I -- I have Li'l Willie:


BellyBuddy Posted by Hello


Who's Li'l Willie? He's a right bastard, a mean-spirited old man with serious personality issues and who thinks that he is beyond reproach -- you know, a Rethuglican -- a man who makes nice women use the F word, a man who I've decided that while in MY house here at Capitol Banter, he will always be smiling.

Resentment. It does a Blonde blogger good.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Buck-Fush said...

Gee, depression does no one any good.
In the words of JFK,"Don't get mad, get even" :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home