Thursday, October 14, 2004

How Sweep It Is

3 solid Kerry debate wins. Wooohoooo!

YTs Canadian cyberbud, Mr. Drunken Proletariat, sez of last night's Bush smackdown:


At 6:14 PM, Drunken Proletariat said...
The debate is on! Bush is speaking for the first time now. He already seems frantic, sweaty, desperate, over-anxious, dumb as hell, "don't get a flu shot"- blame-the-Brits, ohh God, I hope you have enough hooch to get thru this debate. -back later.

At 6:34 PM, Drunken Proletariat said...
Bush is trying to sound like he is "tolerant," now. Can you fucking imagine how many times Monkey-Boy had to rehearse these obviously scripted diatribes of his to actually get them down as well as he has??? They don't even follow the "debate" very well.... To me, it looks like a Kerry massacre of Dubya, he ( Bush ) is the worst fucking hypocrite EVER!!! The "Pro-Life President". Groooooaaannn. I'm gonna pop open another Zind..

At 7:06 PM, Drunken Proletariat said...
YOU FUCKING TELL 'EM KERRY!!! I'm glad they are not talking about the war this time. Bush is so fucking lame, it defies description. I hope you kick some Bush soon, on Nov. 2 I think Kerry is blowing Bush's brain-stem in this event.

At 7:14 PM, Drunken Proletariat said...
more debate. Is this a president who hates NIGGERS???

At 7:17 PM, Drunken Proletariat said...
Prayer and religion sustains Bush... fucking great. More proof that the president has no brain....

At 7:28 PM, Drunken Proletariat said...
A good way to re-unite the nation would be to STOP THE LIES!!! Bush LIED. The Right are being proved more wrong every day. US Intelligence warned that the Bush Ad. and Co. had their own agenda, etc. You know all this shit. Ahhh, stutter-stammer, pound my fist..My wife is beautiful... what the FUCK does Bush ... jeezus, I'm gonna put some Heinz Ketchup in my wine.. call it a Heinzfandel...

Too good a recap to leave in comments.

About Kerry's Mary Cheney is a lesbian comment and the Freepers' "outrage" -- like it was some kind of outing of the woman or something -- good golly are some people homophobic or what? News flash for the clueless: Mary Cheney is a lesbian.

Noted Now swings both ways:

ELIZABETH EDWARDS ON ABC RADIO: "She's overreacted to this and treated it as if it's shameful to have this discussion. I think that's a very sad state of affairs… I think that it indicates a certain degree of shame with respect to her daughter's sexual preferences… It makes me really sad that that's Lynne's response."

LYNNE CHENEY AT POST-DEBATE RALLY: "The only thing I could conclude is that this is not a good man. This is not a good man. And, of course, I'm speaking as a mom. And a pretty indignant one. This is not a good man. What a cheap and tawdry political trick."

DICK CHENEY TO NBC AFFILIATE WHO: "I would have said Sen. Kerry was out of line to bring my daughter into it. I thought it was totally inappropriate."

WHAT KERRY SAID: "And I think if you were to talk to Dick Cheney's daughter, who is a lesbian, she would tell you that she's being who she was, she's being who she was born as."

KERRY CAMPAIGN: Senior Kerry aide acknowledges "it was not his best moment," but calls charges that it was inappropriate "ridiculous… The woman is in her thirties. She's public about her sexuality. It was brought up in the last debate. So, what the hell?" ABC News' Marc Ambinder reports…

What the hell, indeed.

Noted Now link via Atrios.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Drunken Proletariat said...

Well, the only time I think I've ever agreed with "Dick" Cheney is when he stuck up for his daughter- a torrid, steaming, festering vag-itarian. As you may know, gays can be in Canada's military, can get married, be elected to public office, etc; and the World still turns!!! Gay-bashers are looked upon as primitive, knuckle-dragging philistines who get very little attention. I'm quite OK with that, as are most of my fellow citizens. But we are far less religious up here, too. Politicians don't wear religion on their sleeve, (except here in Alberta)for fear of open ridicule. I believe there is no place for religion in public policy, in a free society. People who run for public office can believe in any religion they want, just SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT !!! leave the rest of us out of it. (but that points to another discussion)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home