Thursday, June 17, 2004

Oh, hell no!

If what Washington Whispers is saying is true, that Rose-Garden Gephardt as Veepster is a 'done deal', then John F. Kerry can kiss my vote adios. As much as I loathe the smirking chimp-in-charge, my disdain for Gephardt runs deeper. I will never, ever, ever, EVER forgive him for endorsing the invasion of Iraq. The blood on Gephardt's hands has stained him.

The Dirty Dozen Posted by Hello

In case anyone on this planet needs further proof of the damage Dick Gephardt would do to Kerry's presidential chances in November, Matthew Yglesias best explains "as a presidential candidate, Gephardt was 'a miserable failure.' As a vice-presidential candidate, he’s even worse."

Matt sez the country can do better. I agree wholeheartedly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home