Thursday, June 03, 2004

The Fuck out of Dodge

Well, well, well! Tenet has finally resigned.
"I will miss him," Bush said.


Is that the exit? Posted by Hello

No doubt. Who will Bush blame now that his head spook buffer has hit the trail? Odd and not odd considering how Team Bush operates, but the announcement of Tenet's resignation comes on the same day Bush sought legal advice in the outing of Valerie Plame. Coincidence? I think not.

When Gore speaks, Tenet listens?
"George Tenet should also resign. I want to offer a special word about George Tenet, because he is a personal friend and I know him to be a good and decent man. It is especially painful to call for his resignation, but I have regretfully concluded that it is extremely important that our country have new leadership at the CIA immediately."

And then there were five.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home